Monday, 13 May 2013

Coastal Scents Make up Review

I am a little late on this trend but yesterday I finally decided to purchase some products from Coastal Scents. It's an American Company in Florida and I have heard so many good things about their cosmetics so I thought I would give them a go since I wanted to get a little more creative with my make up.

Here is what I bought:
Eyeshadow - 120 Palette Three $29.95 discounted promotional price $19.95

Concealer - Camo Quad Color Corrector $7.95
The mint green shade counteracts redness or pinkness caused from rosacea, blemishes, or capillaries around the nose and cheek areas. 
The pale yellow shade is used to conceal black, blue, or purple imperfections such as bruises. 
The lavender shade can be used to neutralize areas with excessive yellow pigmentation and corrects olive skin tones. 
The sky blue shade counteracts orange tones typically caused from uneven or excessive tanning or self-tanning.

Highlighter - Icy Rose sample for $0.49,  Shimmery, pale pink hue that adds luminosity

Make up Brush - Classic Detail Mini Synthetic brush, Classic Shadow Medium brush. Both  $2.49

Coastal Scents make ups are known to be highly pigmented, meaning really good colour pay off and sturdy consistency. (So you don't have to worry about your make up disappearing with your sweat and what not! Trust me this happened to me number of times...)

I think the pricing is really impressive too, 120 eye shadow colours for $19.95? Now that's an offer I don't wanna miss! But I was a little put off by the shipping and handling cost to Australia, $18.40
My order subtotal went from $33.40 to $51.80! I did suck it up and made the purchase because it would be much more expensive to buy similar products in Priceline or in department stores in Sydney.
Angelina Jolie inspired look using Coastal Scents

No comments:

Post a Comment